The company said earnings before interest, taxation, depreciation and amortisation margins have continued to be strong, underpinned by increased average revenue per user and ongoing improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of its online marketing efforts.
"These trends have more than offset a slower quarter of customer acquisition which has been particularly noticeable during recent ongoing sporting events," the company said.
The company will publish its interim results for the six months ended
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree