ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 - The Management Board of Polskie Gornictwo Naftowe i
100 Notes with the total value of PLN 10,000,000.00 (
The par value of one Note is PLN 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand zloty).
All the Notes are denominated in the Polish zloty and have been offered in a private placement exclusively in the territory of
The Notes are unsecured discount bearer notes in book-entry form, and will be redeemed at par value.
PGNiG has no plans to introduce the Notes to public trading.
The Programme is a tool designed to effectively manage short-term liquidity within the
Following the Note issue discussed above, the total par value of notes issued under the Programme and outstanding as at
Tel: +48 22 589 46 71
Tel: +48 22 691 82 56
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted