The joint venture between KHC and PBME will invest in African companies, in response to rising investor demand for exposure to the continent's fast growing economies.
Key focus sectors include manufacturing, consumer driven sectors, infrastructure, financial services and other sectors.
The MoU was signed by KHC executive director for private equity and international investments Dr
"Investment in this platform is a continuation of KHC's successful investment strategy in
"The firm has offices in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures