The joint venture between KHC and PBME will invest in African companies, in response to rising investor demand for exposure to the continent's fast growing economies.
Key focus sectors include manufacturing, consumer driven sectors, infrastructure, financial services and other sectors.
The MoU was signed by KHC executive director for private equity and international investments Dr
"Investment in this platform is a continuation of KHC's successful investment strategy in
"The firm has offices in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza