THE CONFLICT between
Charney - fighting to reclaim the positions from which he was recently ousted - now holds 74.56m shares, representing a 27 per cent stake in the company.
Last week, Charney signed an agreement with US hedge fund Standard General, in which it stated it would acquire more than 10 per cent of
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton