Blue Earth managed to finish the day higher by 2% after a fairly flat days trading to start the week off after announcing a joint product development project with PowerGenix. Shares in Blue Earth are up around 20% this month as it trades off support at the stock's recent low just above
If you are looking to receive our latest weekly picks as well as the latest news and volume trades sent directly to your inbox we invite you to sign up directly at Super Stock Profits [http://goo.gl/RNhJFu ] or by copy and pasting the following into your browser http://www.superstockprofits.com
Super Stock Profits releases our daily trading report [http://goo.gl/RNhJFu ] of the top trading volume and percentage leader plays within the small cap markets, keeping you up to date with the latest picks and the latest news on the stocks in focus.
Disclosure: http://www.superstockprofits.com is not a registered investment advisor and nothing contained in any materials should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell securities but for informational purposes only. Investors should always conduct their own due diligence with any potential investment. Super Stock Profits is affiliated with
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +1-561-866-2256
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go