Project End : 2015 Status : Active Phase : Awarded - Construction Sector : Telecom Location : India Facility type : Optical Fibre Cable Scope : Supply, trenching, laying, installation, testing and commissioning of optical fibre cable (OFC) which will establish exclusive optical national long distance backbone and optical access routes for defence network. The scope largely covers OFC routes in central and southern India. The project will be implemented on a turnkey basis, intended for rollout of nationwide OFC network, which will be owned and operated by defence services. The project is expected to be completed in 18 months.
Project completion date : 2015-12-31 12:00:00
Major organization :
Address : Harish Chandra Mathur Lane Janpath,
Financier address : Contractor : L&T Constructions L&T House, Ballard Estate P. O. Box: 278,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?