Stocks closed bullish ahead of year end close on foreign interest in oil sector. Index heavy weight OGDC helped the benchmark index to post fresh gain.
The KSE benchmark 100-share index increased by 155.23 points or 0.53 percent to end the day at 29343.76 points compared to 29188.53 points of a day earlier.
Analysts said strong institutional interest in PPL privatisation bid, expected payments on pending circular debt after PSO dues surge over
KSE-Allshare index gained 194.70 points or 0.90 percent to end the day at 21796.51 points, KSE-30 index grew by 91.62 points or 0.46 percent to finish the day at 20153.79 points while KMI-30 index added 212.60 points or 0.46 percent to stop the trading at 46896.98 points.
Volume remained at 146.186 million shares as contrast to 149.199 million shares of a day earlier and the value of traded shares fell to
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention