The kiwi hit 4-day highs of 0.8782 against the greenback and 89.15 against the yen, compared to 0.8755 and 88.67, hit respectively at Monday's close.
The kiwi rose to 1.5580 against the euro, off early session's low of 1.5649.
The kiwi is likely to find upside target around 0.884 against the greenback, 1.55 against the euro and 90.00 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant