The action was authorised by
"We have never seen malware coded outside
The investigation will concentrate on two malicious packages named Bladabindi and Jenxcus, which have similar designs and are thought to have been written in
Functionality includes dashboard-style interfaces and capabilities such as remote real-time computer monitoring; the recording of keystrokes; password theft; and audio eavesdropping, according to filed court documents.
The court order instructs suspicious traffic to be redirected to
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks