First Vice Prime Minister Tairbek Sarpasjev held a working meeting to summarize the outcomes of his visit to
The agreements for implementation of the projects valued at
Those projects include improvement of power supplies in Arkin massive, Leilek district, Batken region -
"The agreements were also reached with the
The First Vice Prime Minister tasked line agencies to actively work on the mentioned projects, adding he will personally oversee implementation of each project.
"Successful implementation of these projects will bring a huge benefit for the country. The results of implementation of one project will give a strong impetus for economic activities of our population. Indifferent and irresponsible heads of government agencies will be held accountable," Tairbek Sarpashev stressed.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges