Prior to his performance at the BET Awards on
Brown, 25, was released from jail on
"He wanted it to be a surprise and that alone made him nervous," an insider told HollywoodLife.com. "But he was relaxed and calm about 20 minutes before he went on. Karrueche told him, 'Don't worry, don't forget who you are babe,' and that relieved him."
Tran, 26, and Brown have had their ups and downs, but they have been expressing their feelings more publicly of late.
"It feels good. Regardless of if it's behind the scenes or in public, it doesn't really matter," Tran said at a pre-
Tran wasn't the only one who showed up to help support Brown.
"Plus, Wayne, Bow Wow, Terrance J and other friends saw Chris before he went on and gave him a hug and shout out -- and told him they all were behind him and looking forward to seeing him out there getting it," the insider added.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays