Prior to his performance at the BET Awards on
Brown, 25, was released from jail on
"He wanted it to be a surprise and that alone made him nervous," an insider told HollywoodLife.com. "But he was relaxed and calm about 20 minutes before he went on. Karrueche told him, 'Don't worry, don't forget who you are babe,' and that relieved him."
Tran, 26, and Brown have had their ups and downs, but they have been expressing their feelings more publicly of late.
"It feels good. Regardless of if it's behind the scenes or in public, it doesn't really matter," Tran said at a pre-
Tran wasn't the only one who showed up to help support Brown.
"Plus, Wayne, Bow Wow, Terrance J and other friends saw Chris before he went on and gave him a hug and shout out -- and told him they all were behind him and looking forward to seeing him out there getting it," the insider added.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel