Dimon sent a letter to bank executives and employees Tuesday saying the cancer is curable and his prognosis is excellent, since the disease was detected quickly.
"The good news is that the prognosis from my doctors is excellent, the cancer was caught quickly, and my condition is curable," Dimon said in the letter. "I feel very good now and will let all of you know if my health situation changes."
Dimon said he will undergo radiation and chemotherapy treatment at
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists