The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished at a 15-month low Tuesday on buying partly triggered by the
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.550 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.05 point to 145.70 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site