The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond finished at a 15-month low Tuesday on buying partly triggered by the
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.550 percent, down 0.010 percentage point from Monday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds climbed 0.05 point to 145.70 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy