A new military hardware, developed by a security firm in collaboration with the Nigerian Police Force to tackle insurgency, was unveiled in
The Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) were unveiled at the on-going
The ballistic and landmine protected all-terrain Ikri APC, according to the director of the company, Mr Franklyn Ohakim, was developed in collaboration with the Nigerian police.
He said the effort is aimed at providing adequate hardware peculiar to the country's terrain that would be used in fighting insurgency.
Ohakim said the company will be hosting leadership of the country's major security agencies at the
The equipment, associated with ease of maintenance and repair, also incorporates internationally available drive-line components for assured performance and pats availability.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)