The coronary stent market in
The market is lead by
The coronary stent market in the country will continue to grow at a faster pace due to new and upcoming private hospitals, government initiatives to improve healthcare access, an increasing number of interventional cardiologists, an explosion of healthcare insurance and a growth in usage of high value bioabsorbable stents. The anticipated progression can be attributed to growth in elderly population, improved life expectancy, lifestyle diseases and associated complications like diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
The majority of population in need of stents is not covered under health insurance or do not get reimbursements which limits the market. However, patients under the poverty line are sponsored for healthcare insurance through the state government or insurance under public and private partnership. Some state governments have put a cap on the pricing of stents; though it may limit the market in terms of value but may help increase penetration of stents. Some state governments have put a cap on the value of stents; though this may help increase penetration of stents, it may limit the market in terms of value.
Meanwhile, the market is crowded with local players. Also,
However, the main restraints to market growth are high device and procedure costs and a lack of skilled interventional cardiologists. Hospitals and distributors in the supply chain make a killing as the device is mostly used in patients for emergency treatment.
The recently published strategic market report by ABMRG, "
Reasons to buy:
- Formulate market and business strategies based on market trends, market drivers, market restraints and challenges in the Indian coronary stent market.
- Frame competitive product launch and product strategies based on competitive landscape in
- Design capital investment strategies based on forecast high potential segments.
- Capitalize on opportunities in high-growth geographies and attractive markets.
- Identify in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities, and recognize potential business partners and M&A targets.
- Plan for raw material and inventory in advance.
- Prepare management and strategic presentations using the market data.
The 60-page report consists of 20 data charts and 20 data tables. Comprehensive TOC and more details on the report are available at http://www.abmrg.com/India-Coronary-Stent-Market---Potential-and-Growth-Forecast-to-2019.html
Other strategic market reports:
3 Catalysts To Catapult Global Coronary Stent Market To
Australia Interventional Cardiology Market Trends Forecast Through 2018
India Cardiovascular Monitoring Systems - Market Size, Growth Rates and Competitive Landscape http://www.abmrg.com/India-Cardiovascular-Monitoring-Systems---Market-Size-Growth-Rates-and-Competitive-Landscape.html
Japan Cardiovascular Devices Market - Trends, Forecast and Outlook To 2018
China Cardiac Catheters and Guidewires Market Outlook, 2005 - 2018
About ABMRG [http://abmrg.com/index.php ]
ABMRG [http://abmrg.com/index.php ] (
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays