The deployment involved LAN equipment, including firewalls and Ethernet switches.
"The immediate results from deploying
"With a quickly expanding number of hospitals, we identified a need to ensure that we had the right network systems in place to help provide a more efficient and effective platform for the hospital administrative staff to run their operations on.
"The team at
"We understand the challenges that hospitals face and can advise on the best technology solutions that will address their needs. Deploying a LAN network for Thumbay's hospitals was the most appropriate solution as we had the confidence that our team could assess and implement the technology quickly and effectively, ensuring there was minimal service interruption in an industry that is about saving lives."
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas