The operator of privately owned passenger jet aircraft said it delivered a strong increase in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation in the financial year ended
"Strong growth has been derived not only from the continued development of Hangar8's fleet of private jets under management, but also through the development of additional value added services such as Hangar8's in-house Engineering which has now internalised the majority of fleet maintenance requirements adding considerably to turnover and profitability," the company said in its statement.
The company said the recent opening of its aircraft paint facility also provides an additional new revenue stream.
Underpinning confidence in the business,
"As we now move into a new financial year, the improving economy is already feeding through into our marketplace with higher activity across our business streams. The outlook for our business is strong and we enter the year with confidence," said Chief Executive
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant