Category: Baystreet Newswire
Date: Tuesday, July 01, 2014
Spokane, WA / ACCESSWIRE / July 1, 2014 / Goldrich Mining Company (OTCQB - GRMC) ("Goldrich" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the closing of the second tranche of a private placement to purchase shares of its common stock and warrants. The private placement resulted in total gross proceeds to the Company of approximately $1,260,000 with $781,000 gross proceeds from the first tranche, closed June 9, 2014, and $479,000 gross proceeds from the second tranche. The proceeds of the private placement will be used primarily for ongoing development of Goldrich's Chandalar property in Alaska and general operating expense.
Pursuant to the private placement, the Company sold 22,909,001 total units at a price of $0.055 per unit with 14,208,637 units from the first tranche and 8,700,364 units from the second tranche. The units of the second tranche were sold on the same terms and conditions as the first tranche of the private placement.
Of the total issuance, officers and directors of the Company purchased 1,314,727 total units, contributing $72,310 of the total proceeds, of which $26,500 for 481,818 units was in the first tranche and $45,810 for 832,909 units was in the second tranche. Such units were purchased on the same terms and conditions as units purchased by other investors in the private placement.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any of the securities described herein. None of the common stock or warrants were registered under the Securities Act or any applicable securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered or sold absent such registration or an available exemption therefrom. The securities were issued to qualified investors pursuant to exemptions from such registration requirements. The warrants may not be exercised except pursuant to exemptions under the Securities Act and applicable securities laws of any state of the United States.
About Goldrich MiningGoldrich Mining Company (OTCQB: GRMC) is a U.S. based gold exploration and development company focused on Alaska's emerging Chandalar Gold District 190 miles north of Fairbanks. The company signed a joint-venture agreement in 2012 to develop the placer deposits of Chandalar and commercial production is anticipated to commence in the summer of 2015. The company expects to utilize the non-dilutive funds generated from placer operations to further advance hard rock exploration at its Chandalar gold project.
For additional information regarding Goldrich Mining Company or this news release, contact Mr. William Schara via telephone at (509) 768-4468 or email@example.com.
This news release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward looking statements concern our anticipated results and developments in the Company's operations in future periods, planned exploration of its properties, plans related to its business and other matters that may occur in the future. These statements relate to analyses and other information that are based on forecasts of future results, estimates of amounts not yet determinable and assumptions of management.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance (often, but not always, using words or phrases such as "expects" or "does not expect", "is expected", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", "plans", "estimates" or "intends", or stating that certain actions, events or results "may", "could", "would", "might", "should" or "will" be taken, occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause actual events or results to differ from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including, without limitation:
- risks related to our ability to continue as a going concern being in doubt;
- risks related to our history of losses;
- risks related to our outstanding gold forward sales contracts and notes;
- risks related to need to raise additional capital to fund our exploration and, if warranted, development and production programs;
- risks related to our property not having any proven or probable reserves
- risk related to our limited history of commercial production;
- risks related to our dependence on a single property - the Chandalar property;
- risks related to climate and location restricting our exploration and, if warranted, development and production activities;
- risks related to our mineralization estimates being based on limited drilling data;
- risks related to our exploration activities not being commercially successful;
- risks related to actual capital costs, production or economic return being different than projected;
- risk related to our joint venture arrangements;
- risks related to mineral exploration;
- risks related to increased costs;
- risks related to a shortage of equipment and supplies;
- risk related to fluctuations in gold prices;
- risks related to title to our properties being defective;
- risks related to title to our properties being subject to claims;
- risks related to estimates of mineralized material;
- risks related to government regulation;
- risks related to environmental laws and regulation;
- risks related to land reclamation requirements;
- risks related to future legislation regarding mining laws;
- risks related to future legislation regarding climate change;
- risks related to our lack of insurance coverage for all risks;
- risks related to competition in the mining industry;
- risks related to our dependence on key personnel;
- risks related to our executive offices not dedicating 100% of their time to our company;
- risks related to potential conflicts of interest with our directors and executive officers;
- risks related to market conditions; and
- risks related to our shares of common stock.
This list is not exhaustive of the factors that may affect our forward-looking statements. Some of the important risks and uncertainties that could affect forward-looking statements are discussed in the Company's latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and other documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, believed, estimated or expected. We caution readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. We disclaim any obligation subsequently to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events, except as required by law.
SOURCE: Goldrich Mining Company