ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 - T-Mobile has already trumped the competition by becoming the first and only major national wireless provider to bring the new flagship LG G3 to customers early.
Today, the Un-carrier announced a device pre-order that allows customers to reserve their new LG G3 weeks in advance of the device hitting participating T-Mobile retail stores on
Since the LG G3 Open Beta Sweepstakes began, people have been clamoring for the powerhouse phone on T-Mobile's data-strong network, as evidenced through the amazing participation during the last month. The sweepstakes garnered over 74,000 entrants, resulting in 28 lucky winners who were among the first in the country to receive this flagship smartphone before retail availability.
The LG G3 is the first T-Mobile phone in the U.S. to feature a brilliant Quad HD screen, and rounds out T-Mobile's
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women