ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 - T-Mobile has already trumped the competition by becoming the first and only major national wireless provider to bring the new flagship LG G3 to customers early.
Today, the Un-carrier announced a device pre-order that allows customers to reserve their new LG G3 weeks in advance of the device hitting participating T-Mobile retail stores on
Since the LG G3 Open Beta Sweepstakes began, people have been clamoring for the powerhouse phone on T-Mobile's data-strong network, as evidenced through the amazing participation during the last month. The sweepstakes garnered over 74,000 entrants, resulting in 28 lucky winners who were among the first in the country to receive this flagship smartphone before retail availability.
The LG G3 is the first T-Mobile phone in the U.S. to feature a brilliant Quad HD screen, and rounds out T-Mobile's
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted