ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 - T-Mobile has already trumped the competition by becoming the first and only major national wireless provider to bring the new flagship LG G3 to customers early.
Today, the Un-carrier announced a device pre-order that allows customers to reserve their new LG G3 weeks in advance of the device hitting participating T-Mobile retail stores on
Since the LG G3 Open Beta Sweepstakes began, people have been clamoring for the powerhouse phone on T-Mobile's data-strong network, as evidenced through the amazing participation during the last month. The sweepstakes garnered over 74,000 entrants, resulting in 28 lucky winners who were among the first in the country to receive this flagship smartphone before retail availability.
The LG G3 is the first T-Mobile phone in the U.S. to feature a brilliant Quad HD screen, and rounds out T-Mobile's
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China