--Class A-2 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable;
--Class A-3 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable;
--Class A-4 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The rating affirmations are based on available credit enhancement and loss performance. The collateral pool continues to perform within Fitch's expectations. Based on the current structure and credit enhancement, the securities are able to withstand stress scenarios consistent with the original ratings and make full payments to investors in accordance with the terms of the documents.
Unanticipated increases in the frequency of defaults and loss severity could produce loss levels higher than the current projected base case loss proxy and impact available loss coverage and multiples levels for the transaction. Lower loss coverage could impact ratings and Rating Outlooks, depending on the extent of the decline in coverage.
In Fitch's initial review of the transaction, the notes were found to have limited sensitivity to a 1.5x and 2.5x increase of Fitch's base case loss expectation. To date, the transaction has exhibited strong performance with losses well within Fitch's initial expectations with rising loss coverage and multiple levels. As such, a material deterioration in performance would have to occur within the asset pool to have potential negative impact on the outstanding ratings.
Fitch's analysis of the Representation and Warranties (R&W) of
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Criteria for U.S. Auto Loan ABS', dated
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria', dated
--'Nissan Auto Receivables 2013-
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Rating Criteria for U.S. Auto Loan ABS
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Back to School, Even in Immigration Jail
- Hispanic Buying Power Slow but Growing in South
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Apple: Record iPhones 6 Orders on 1st Day
- U.S. Factory Output Slowed 0.4 Percent in August
- Is a Mayweather, Pacquiao Big-Money Fight Possible?
- Clinton: 'Fabulous to Be Back' in Iowa
- DOJ Launches Program to Thwart U.S. Extremists