--Class A-2 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable;
--Class A-3 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable;
--Class A-4 at 'AAAsf'; Outlook Stable.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The rating affirmations are based on available credit enhancement and loss performance. The collateral pool continues to perform within Fitch's expectations. Based on the current structure and credit enhancement, the securities are able to withstand stress scenarios consistent with the original ratings and make full payments to investors in accordance with the terms of the documents.
Unanticipated increases in the frequency of defaults and loss severity could produce loss levels higher than the current projected base case loss proxy and impact available loss coverage and multiples levels for the transaction. Lower loss coverage could impact ratings and Rating Outlooks, depending on the extent of the decline in coverage.
In Fitch's initial review of the transaction, the notes were found to have limited sensitivity to a 1.5x and 2.5x increase of Fitch's base case loss expectation. To date, the transaction has exhibited strong performance with losses well within Fitch's initial expectations with rising loss coverage and multiple levels. As such, a material deterioration in performance would have to occur within the asset pool to have potential negative impact on the outstanding ratings.
Fitch's analysis of the Representation and Warranties (R&W) of
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Rating Criteria for U.S. Auto Loan ABS', dated
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria', dated
--'Nissan Auto Receivables 2013-
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Rating Criteria for U.S. Auto Loan ABS
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women