IMG Worlds of Adventure in
The 1.5mn ft 2 project will be the world's largest temperature controlled indoor themed entertainment destination with a capacity to welcome more than 20,000 guests from all over the world every day.
The new deal sees popular characters from global and award winning hit Cartoon Network shows including: Ben 10, Adventure Time,
"Developing interactive and immersive brand experiences provides not only kids but their entire family with new and exciting ways to engage with our shows and characters and create indelible memories.
"These live entertainment experiences coupled with our compelling TV offering, our new and emerging media experiences and our licensed products are the ideal platform to build and sustain the appeal of our properties."
"It is the first leisure destination in the world to bring together global brands with our own original concepts. We expect the brand cachet of IMG Worlds of Adventure to cement
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say