TAM will allow the DME customers to buy and sell oil at a price directly linked to the DME's
The ability to trade the Marker Price directly will be very useful to investors who want exposure to
The TAM trading mechanism can be traded on a daily basis for the front three months of the DME Oman crude oil contract. The TAM will be particularly useful for asset managers who want exposure to the DME Oman without having to participate in the price-formation process or refiners who would like to guarantee that their procurement costs are as close as possible to the Official Selling Price (OSP) of
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia