Shia LaBoeuf has reportedly checked himself into rehab, after months of eccentric behavior that culminated in his disorderly conduct arrest on Thursday in New York City.
X17 reported Monday that the 28-year-old actor traveled from his home to a treatment facility in Hollywood, Calif.
"Shia was nervous. He didn't look good all morning. He was looking down and wasn't even talking to his driver. It looked like he didn't want to do it, but he knew he had to," a photographer told the gossip site.
On Thursday, LaBeouf was escorted out of a Broadway performance of Cabaret. He allegedly started yelling at the actors during the middle of the show, and was later charged with disorderly conduct and trespassing.
The former Transformers star garnered considerable attention for his erratic behavior last January, when he announced his decision to "retire from all public life." He subsequently stormed out of a press conference and organized an #IAMSORRY exhibition in Los Angeles, attributing his actions to an art project.
Original headline: Shia LaBeouf reportedly checks into rehab
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs