StoreFinancial announces that the Dell Advantage ePromotional card was awarded "Best Prepaid & Payments Innovation" at the 3rd Annual PX Prepaid & Payments Awards on
The Dell Advantage ePromotional card is a virtual offering that rewards Dell Advantage customers (Dell's most active Canadian customers). The customers' account or "card" is credited with five percent of the value of their qualifying purchases.
The program has been extraordinarily successful, driving an impressive 50% improvement in customer return on Dell.ca. As a virtual card, it is delivered in real-time to the customer – understandably one of the drivers of its success. Additionally, the card value expires three months from activation, encouraging the customer to use the card quickly on Dell.ca, which generates incremental revenue for Dell.
StoreFinancial, the virtual card co-program manager and payment processor, utilizes its redemption control platform to allow all ePromotional card redemption to occur on Dell.ca and nowhere else.
While StoreFinancial's physical card programs are well-liked for gifts, incentives, and loyalty promotions, StoreFinancial is able to offer significant value to its clients with a virtual card for these same types of programs. StoreFinancial's virtual cards provide real-time delivery, drive specific consumer spending behavior, and automate settlement. Plus, the cost of physical card production is avoided with a virtual card program.
The Dell Advantage ePromotional card was also recognized as a runner-up in the Best Mobile Payments Application award category. The PX Prepaid & Payments Awards are presented by Payments eXchange, a community-based organization that strives to advance prepaid, emerging technologies and payments in
Winners from all PX Prepaid & Payments Awards categories are automatically entered in the Global Emerging Payments Awards to be held in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11980125.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor