Winners of the Dawlance D’ Talent campaign mesmerized the audience with live performances in several categories including music, dance, comedy, art and drama. Participants were encouraged to showcase their extra-ordinary talents and consequently required to submit video entries via an exclusive Dawlance D’ Talent app on Facebook. The event was conducted at The Second Floor (T2F) CafÉ, and involved several celebrities from varied genre.
Dawlance, renowned to be the no.1 home appliances brand of
One of the winners, 14 year old Arbaz Khan, shared his excitement: “I am thrilled to be acknowledged and given a chance to perform my talent in front of such a huge crowd. Music is in my blood and I am really thankful to Dawlance for providing this brilliant platform of D’ Talent where common people can come in and showcase their unique capabilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant