Total deposits in May at all monetary financial institutions (MFIs) saw a net increase of €307.4 mln, continuing from a net increase of €264.7 mln in April, the
The annual growth rate stood at -7.4% as compared with -10.3% in April, while the outstanding amount of deposits reached €46.9 bln in May.
Total loans saw a net decrease of €255.5 mln, as compared with a net decrease of €172.5 mln in April as well. The annual growth rate stood at -9.5% as compared with -9.3% in April. The outstanding amount of loans reached €61.0 bln in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal