Total deposits in May at all monetary financial institutions (MFIs) saw a net increase of €307.4 mln, continuing from a net increase of €264.7 mln in April, the
The annual growth rate stood at -7.4% as compared with -10.3% in April, while the outstanding amount of deposits reached €46.9 bln in May.
Total loans saw a net decrease of €255.5 mln, as compared with a net decrease of €172.5 mln in April as well. The annual growth rate stood at -9.5% as compared with -9.3% in April. The outstanding amount of loans reached €61.0 bln in May.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids