Public spending for beneficiaries of the Operational Fisheries Programme (OPF) 2007-2013 reached €33.4 mln by mid June, amounting to an implementation rate of 92.4%, the programme's monitoring committee announced.
The OPF's total budget, approved by the
In his address, the chairman of the monitoring committee and Permanent Secretary of the DG for European Programmes Giorgos Georgiou said the programme's implementation rate was encouraging, despite difficulties encountered in 2013.
For the 2014-2020 period, Georgiou noted that
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids