Public spending for beneficiaries of the Operational Fisheries Programme (OPF) 2007-2013 reached €33.4 mln by mid June, amounting to an implementation rate of 92.4%, the programme's monitoring committee announced.
The OPF's total budget, approved by the
In his address, the chairman of the monitoring committee and Permanent Secretary of the DG for European Programmes Giorgos Georgiou said the programme's implementation rate was encouraging, despite difficulties encountered in 2013.
For the 2014-2020 period, Georgiou noted that
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low