Public spending for beneficiaries of the Operational Fisheries Programme (OPF) 2007-2013 reached €33.4 mln by mid June, amounting to an implementation rate of 92.4%, the programme's monitoring committee announced.
The OPF's total budget, approved by the
In his address, the chairman of the monitoring committee and Permanent Secretary of the DG for European Programmes Giorgos Georgiou said the programme's implementation rate was encouraging, despite difficulties encountered in 2013.
For the 2014-2020 period, Georgiou noted that
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention