Traders are looking ahead to the official crude inventory data from the
Crude oil futures for August are up
On Monday, crude oil futures ended down
Iraqi government forces began to make headway into territories held by Sunni rebels over the weekend.
For the month, crude oil futures added 2.6% and recorded a gain of 3.7% for the quarter.
Meanwhile, natural gas for August is down
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?