Traders are looking ahead to the official crude inventory data from the
Crude oil futures for August are up
On Monday, crude oil futures ended down
Iraqi government forces began to make headway into territories held by Sunni rebels over the weekend.
For the month, crude oil futures added 2.6% and recorded a gain of 3.7% for the quarter.
Meanwhile, natural gas for August is down
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks