"Through extensive experience as a financial executive in the life sciences, Bill understands the key elements necessary for building a successful business in our industry," said
"I believe Capnia's CoSense product and Sensalyze™ Technology Platform provide significant opportunities to build a diagnostics franchise over the next several years," stated
CoSense aids in the diagnosis of hemolysis, a dangerous condition in which red blood cells degrade rapidly. Hemolysis, when it occurs in neonates, can lead to long-term developmental disability. CoSense is 510(k) cleared for sale in the U.S., and received CE Mark approval for sale in the E.U. Capnia anticipates commercializing CoSense in the second half of 2014.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO