Later Transmission Deadline Allows Cachet Clients More Time To Transmit ACH Files
The extended processing time relieves the end of day rush to transmit ACH files. The later cut-off time will also help clients avoid post-deadline processing and handling fees, “We don’t want any clients to have to rush when processing their transactions,” said
With the excitement of allowing more transaction time, comes note that customer service and technical support hours will remain without change. Those hours will remain from
“This adjustment will greatly enhance Cachet’s competitive position in the marketplace,” said
Cachet Financial Services has been an innovator in the payroll payments marketplace since 2001 and continually works with clients to create value-added services. Cachet is experiencing rapid growth and expects several additional ancillary services to launch in the second half of 2014.
Cachet Financial Services is a national company providing ACH processing services for electronic transactions such as direct deposits, tax payments, garnishment payments, benefits payments and fee collections. Additionally, Cachet has a complimentary menu of service options to support the Payroll Service Industry and mid-market to large corporate clients. As experienced leaders in the business, Cachet provides electronic payment transactions for approximately 85,000 employers nationwide, processing over
For more information about the services offered by
Cachet Financial Services
Phone: (949) 225-3073
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years