British-American Investments Kenya's biggest publicly traded money manager, said it plans to buy
Britam "has the financial and managerial capacity to support Housing Finance in delivering its long-term strategic objective of becoming a one-stop shop offering integrated solutions across the entire value chain," it said.
Britam is selling as much
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia