American Express®, a leader in electronic payment cards across the world, has traditionally been treated as a separate network with their own rules and limitations. BAMS is currently among a group of payment processors with the capability to offer potentially lower American Express® pricing as well as additional features and benefits including next day deposits.
Eligible merchants processing must process up to
As published on the American Express® Investor Relations page,
It is the first time in payment processing history where merchants are able to go to a single processor for all of their acquiring needs. In the few short weeks that the program has been available to the public, BAMS has already received tremendously positive feedback from hundreds of new merchants.
BAMS offers credit and debit authorization services and bankcard settlement processing to direct merchant customers. The BAMS team of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11982725.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground