"One of the main objectives of a banking association is to produce research on the sector for business leaders and policy makers," BAB chief executive
"Given BAB's limited resources it is more efficient for the association to outsource research to firms who have the skills and knowledge base to make a meaningful contribution."
The newly-formed firm 21CC's managing director Dr
"Some of our consultants have already collaborated with BAB on some important research projects focused on
"With a global network of researchers and consultants, we look forward to working with BAB in fostering a research culture and building research capacity in general in
"Together we will undertake specific collaborative projects that enhance research-based consultancy and human capital development," he added.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval