WealthCounsel, together with ElderCounsel, two of the most renowned and respected communities of estate planning and elder law professionals, have announced that leading Florida attorneys
"We're honored and excited," said
The Symposium will feature more than 30 sessions discussing issues of estate planning, business planning, elder law, special needs planning and wealth transfer planning. It will also feature two days of "intensive training" in specific areas.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mediation/hoytbryan/prweb11970068.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids