A HINT of social campaign always adds just that bit extra to a film's promotions.
Banking on this strategy, Bollywood newbies
The campaign called 'Adopt A Dog' was, in fact, in sync with the fact that Deeksha's character in the film actually brings home a stray.
To highlight the cause, Deeksha and Armaan were seen posing with a couple of stray dogs.
On Sunday evening, being a time when malls are normally crowded, it was not hard for the budding stars to gather a crowd for their cause.
They spoke about the cause, about their upcoming film and happily posed with fans for photo-ops. The two young actors even distributed goodies to the little ones around and took to the dance floor to shake a leg or two with fans.
Armaan, the grandson of late
His co-star Deeksha, naturally, has to be ready to tackle questions of whether or not she felt overshadowed by a debutant flaunting such an illustrious bloodline. "I don't feel overshadowed because it is not now that I have come to know he is related to the Kapoor family. I would have been insecure if I did not have a good role in the movie. But when you see the movie, you will see that there is fair division between Armaan and my work," said Deeksha.
The rom-com marks the directorial debut of
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2