The Banking System is fundamental for Angolan Economy, despite of depending mostly on oil sector, as being the depositor of financial resources, affirmed on Monday in
The official, who was speaking in the seminar on the regulation of telecommunication sector under motto "The role of communications in the economic growth", JosÉ Matos said that the banking System at national level has been growing satisfactorily and the growth of credit will also facilitate the total independence of banks on oil sector.
JosÉ Matos said that, in the last six years, the banking sector boosted in terms of loans by growing from AKZ 600 billion, in 2013, to 1.431 billion in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs