The Banking System is fundamental for Angolan Economy, despite of depending mostly on oil sector, as being the depositor of financial resources, affirmed on Monday in
The official, who was speaking in the seminar on the regulation of telecommunication sector under motto "The role of communications in the economic growth", JosÉ Matos said that the banking System at national level has been growing satisfactorily and the growth of credit will also facilitate the total independence of banks on oil sector.
JosÉ Matos said that, in the last six years, the banking sector boosted in terms of loans by growing from AKZ 600 billion, in 2013, to 1.431 billion in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor