THISDAY Special Release Nigeria's foremost rating firm Agusto & Co has upgraded
According to a report by Agusto & Co,
The rating agency stated in its report that the bank's extensive network of 310 branches and cash centres has created improved visibility among the banking population and has translated to a significant market share across the key market indicators. "NPLs to gross loans ratio stood at 2.4% - the lowest recorded in the last five years and compares favourably with the industry average of 3.6%," Agusto & Co said in its report on the bank.
The report added that "
The Group Managing Director,
Wigwe expressed his gratitude to members of staff for their steadfast contribution to the growth of the bank.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey