During discussion of the charter of
"The government should not stop on that. It should find 100 million annually for resolution of this issue," the President said.
Young servicemen or public servants in developed countries can take mortgage loans for 20-30 years at low interest rates and live normally. "We should achieve this as well," President Atambayev stated.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare