The yen climbed to a 4-day high of 102.34 against the greenback, bouncing off from an early low of 102.56. Against the franc and the euro, the yen hit 5-day highs of 114.07 and 139.09, respectively.
The yen rose to 172.03 against the pound, from an early low of 172.32.
The next possible upside target for the yen is seen around 171.5 against the pound, 101.5 against the greenback, 113.00 against the franc and 138.00 versus the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland