The yen climbed to a 4-day high of 102.34 against the greenback, bouncing off from an early low of 102.56. Against the franc and the euro, the yen hit 5-day highs of 114.07 and 139.09, respectively.
The yen rose to 172.03 against the pound, from an early low of 172.32.
The next possible upside target for the yen is seen around 171.5 against the pound, 101.5 against the greenback, 113.00 against the franc and 138.00 versus the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks