ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
The 'All-Channel' EM response target was discovered close to the western boundary of
1. An 'All Channel' Electromagnetic (EM) response
2. A magnetic low in association to the EM response
3. A strike length structure greater than1 km
4. A similarity in conductive EM profiles and magnetic low intensity to
5. High correlation EM response with that of a graphite source.
An electromagnetic - EM - 'All Channel' response is a conductivity response of early, mid and late channel profiles of a multi-depth continuous conductor. This type of response is significant as it indicates that the anomalous source is close to surface and continues at depth.
Fly a new tightly spaced
Ground reconnaissance work to determine direct path entry to target.
Ground geophysics in the form of magnetic and EM.
Drill test target.
It will replace the Corporation's current general By-
The New By-Law also incorporates a number of non-substantive changes which are intended to conform the New General By-Law to the current corporate law requirements, as further described in the Management Information Circular, which includes the form of the New General By-Law, a copy of which has been filed on SEDAR in connection with the Meeting.
Certain information in this press release may contain forward-looking statements. This information is based on current expectations that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties that are difficult to predict. Actual results might differ materially from results suggested in any forward-looking statements.
Chief Executive Officer
Tel: (416) 644-6588
Tel: (416) 644-6588
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids