The US markets are mixed this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.04%, the S&P down 0.10% and the Nasdaq higher by 0.04% so far today. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Wholesale Inventories comes out tomorrow, Treasury Budget on Wednesday, Initial Claims, Retails Sales, Exports and Imports on Thursday, and PPI on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406WeekAhead060914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight