The US markets are mixed this afternoon, with the Dow down 0.04%, the S&P down 0.10% and the Nasdaq higher by 0.04% so far today. Some of the most actively traded stocks include
Good afternoon, this is
In overseas trading,
In economic news, Wholesale Inventories comes out tomorrow, Treasury Budget on Wednesday, Initial Claims, Retails Sales, Exports and Imports on Thursday, and PPI on Friday.
Companies releasing earnings this week include:
Join us on Friday for the Weekly Market Wrap and have a wonderful week.
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201406WeekAhead060914&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row