The Dow Jones industrial average edged up six points, or 0.04 percent, to 16,930 shortly after the U.S. market opened Monday. The Standard & Poor's 500 index nudged up less than a point, or 0.05 percent, to 1,950. The Nasdaq composite rose four points, or 0.1 percent, to 4,325.
On Friday, the S&P 500 index notched another record high.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies