The US dollar fell to 1.3652 against the euro, 1.6824 against the pound and 0.8524 against the NZ dollar, from last week's closing quotes of 1.3640, 1.6793 and 0.8490, respectively.
The greenback also fell to 1.0920 against the Canadian dollar and 0.8921 against the Swiss franc.
Against the yen, the US dollar fell to 102.40 from an early multi-day high of 102.63. This may be compared to last week's closing quote of 102.43.
If the US dollar extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 1.37 against the euro, 1.69 against the pound, 0.88 against the Swiss franc, 101.56 against the yen, 0.86 against the kiwi and 1.08 against the loonie.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant