ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
The PW1200G engines will power the single-aisle MRJ90 Mitsubishi Regional Jet (MRJ).
The PurePower PW1200G engine's fan-drive gear system is just one component of this new engine design. The PW1200G engine also incorporates advances in 3D aerodynamics, lightweight materials and other major technology improvements in the compressor, combustor, turbine and controls. The PurePower engine family has now completed more than 9,000 hours of rigorous testing, which is proving the engine's capability and reliability.
Mitsubishi Regional Jet is a family of 70~90- seat next-generation aircraft featuring
This press release contains forward-looking statements concerning future business opportunities. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to changes in levels of demand in the aerospace industry, in levels of air travel, and in the number of aircraft to be built; challenges in the design, development, production and support of advanced technologies; as well as other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in the companies'
Tel: (860) 728-7000
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer