This contract was secured to raise the navigation grade inertial system for the
With the recent deal, the firm would be formulating a miniaturized inertial measurement unit for the Chip-Scale Combinatorial Atomic Navigator program by merging the bulk acoustic micro-electro-mechanical system gyro and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) gyro technologies.
Moreover, the system will guarantee navigation for warfighters, and lower dependence on Global Positing System and other external signals.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation