This contract was secured to raise the navigation grade inertial system for the
With the recent deal, the firm would be formulating a miniaturized inertial measurement unit for the Chip-Scale Combinatorial Atomic Navigator program by merging the bulk acoustic micro-electro-mechanical system gyro and nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) gyro technologies.
Moreover, the system will guarantee navigation for warfighters, and lower dependence on Global Positing System and other external signals.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers