Under the newly signed deal,
Both the parties are yet to reveal the financial terms for the deal, but hope to accomplish the same in last quarter of 2014.
The transaction, however, is dependent on regulatory nods and approvals from the shareholders of the two companies.
After the accomplishment of the merger, the joined entity will have about assets of
The Chairman and CEO of
Our management teams have known and worked with one another for the better part of 15 years, and we have great respect for the United Legacy board and management team. We have talked about a potential business partnership several times over the years, so we are excited to be taking this next step in our strategic plan.
The parent of
The subsidiary of
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings