Bridgnorth Aluminium secured a £62 million finance package to help the business drive the development, on-going operation and future expansion of its manufacturing plant in Shropshire.
The funding package from the
Bridgnorth Aluminium is a specialist manufacturer of aluminium coils for the food, printing and pharmaceutical industries. Earlier in 2014, it invested £41 million in its operations and made around 65 jobs.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street