Forrester states, "Enterprise social does not live in isolation. It thrives with business-specific horizontal and vertical extensions. As market leaders emerge, partner ecosystems will follow to exploit the best market opportunities. Leaders will become even more dominant as broader partner ecosystems increasingly equate to broader and deeper capabilities."
"As the enterprise software landscape becomes increasingly complex with businesses using a variety of different applications from different providers, the need for seamless integration with third party applications become ever more crucial," said
Forrester examined enterprise social in two segments: activity streams and social platforms. tibbr is recognized as a leader in both segments.
"[tibbr] remains a viable offering for organizations looking for focused enterprise activity stream functionality. However,
A complimentary copy of the The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Social Platforms, Q2 2014 can be downloaded on the tibbr website.
To learn more about how tibbr can power collaboration for your business, please visit www.tibbr.com.
With millions of paid users in more than 100 countries, tibbr is the enterprise social networking platform that is revolutionizing the way we work, collaborate, learn and share. tibbr connects people, applications and data in context in an entirely personal way. tibbr brings together what matters -- to individuals or groups -- to get work done better, faster. It's an open, intensely flexible platform that can be delivered on premise or in the cloud. Learn more about tibbr at www.tibbr.com.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan