KSE-100 index gained 92 points on Friday to close at 29,509 points, with 208mn shares being traded.
Top performance as per volume was witnessed in LPCL, FCCL and KEL.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All