The big guns of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) have asked the incumbent rulers to show political maturity and come forward to evolve a foolproof electoral system for free, fair and transparent future elections in the country.
They also asked the government to make sincere efforts to bring back looted public money
The party bigwigs including President
They thanked the people of Sialkot for making the PTI's public meeting a great success. They lauded the enthusiastic people of Sialkot who had gathered here at Sialkot in sizzling hot weather with temperature was 47 degrees.
On the occasion,
Hashmi revealed that the rulers were not showing political maturity regarding the burning issue of massive engineered rigging in four constituencies mentioned by the PTI. He said that the nation-wide Tsunami of the people was now raging as the anger against rigging in 2013 general elections would soon wash out the rigging engineers. The people would never forgive the "rigging engineers" and those who stole the public mandate given to the PTI.
He strongly criticized the government, saying that the rulers could not deliver on their promises and tall claims of making the nation prosperous.
Hashmi narrated that free and fair elections would alone guarantee a positive change, ensuring rapid progress and development in the country. He said that no change could be brought about in
PTI Women's Wing President
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson